Thursday, September 3, 2009

The Great Ocean Road


I read a recent news article about the happiest cities in the world to live in. I wasn't surprised to learn that two of them are in Australia (Melbourne and Sydney). And I have to say that my time living in Melbourne I had some of the happiest times of my life. Such a great city. For anyone that is into the arts, Melbourne is a fabulous city full of fashion, art and entertainment that simply puts other cities to shame. I miss Melbourne... mostly I miss Brighton Beach, St Kilda, Spencer Street, the Docklands, the Yarra, Swanston Street, Chapel Street, and much more. But more than anything i miss being a hop skip and a jump from The Great Ocean Road. Here is a picture i snapped from my last trip along the Great Ocean Road back in 2006. I've lost count of the amount of times I have been lucky enough to travel down the Great Ocean Road but it never gets old. The 12 apostles take my breath away every time I see them.

No comments:

Post a Comment