Monday, April 25, 2011

Deciding on a Thank You Picture

This past weekend we celebrated my daughters 5th birthday and much to my delight the party was a success! Never mind the fact that my house is still in shambles from the party that we had at home after the party... And that I still feel somewhat exhausted from it all. But I would do it all again in a heartbeat, and I'm already starting to think about next years! I will post more on the actual party later but for now I need help on figuring out which picture to use for our Thank You notes. Having Izzy hold this sign was not an easy task - but I have narrowed it down to the final four.

#1#2

#3
#4
(this one I just think is really funny because of the serious face,
but I'm not quite sure everyone else would see the humor in it...)


So if you happen to have a favorite let me know!

1 comment: