Sunday, May 15, 2011

nothing short of crazy busy

This past month has been nothing short of crazy busy! But, it's the been the good kind of crazy where its been action packed weekends with birthday parties, baby showers, weddings, mothers day celebrations, and much more. Actually yesterday I ended up having a garage sale and today is a dance recital for my little one and then a bbq lunch after. The good news is that somehow amongst all the craziness I have managed to lose 19 pounds! Now the really hard part will be keeping it off. Otherwise I have been working hard at work as usual, and in my personal time just simply trying to find time to work on home decor projects and new creations for my etsy shop. The good news is that I will have a lot of crafty things to blog about soon. I can't wait. I'm really hoping to photograph a few things this afternoon and add some new things to etsy this week and share some fun pictures I have taken over the past month! For now here is a picture I took recently. I was at my good friends wedding and this flower in the garden outside it was so perfect that I had to photograph it. I have decided I really need to take a Photoshop class. Soon. I seem to have a lot of ideas for my pictures but don't know how to pull them off. So for now I will continue with the Photoshop basics and the free actions on picnik...



No comments:

Post a Comment