Friday, September 2, 2011

Day 28: Point and shoot macro.

I typically take my point and shoot camera to places like Disneyland, so of course its when I don't have my good camera that I find things like butterflies about a foot away from me where my SLR would come in handy! By the way, I'm just assuming this is a butterfly since its broad daylight and its hanging out on some greenery, but to be honest it looks more like a moth. I know. It isn't the most beautiful butterfly/moth thingy). But I feel like when you witness the simplest of moments (like this one) you really need to document it, Moments like these are rare. Life is so busy and hectic at times. Every now and then you need to just stop and apprecieate a moment like this from mother nature.




Thankfully point and shoot cameras have a macro function that will do the job so that you don't miss the shot.

No comments:

Post a Comment