Saturday, July 2, 2011

Just Rosy

You may have seen my other flower bibs in my etsy shop, however I have a handful of rosette necklaces that I recently listed also. I've made these as gifts for people in the past and thought i would add a few to etsy. The first one made an appearance in the last issue of the Jewelry Affair publication. Simple white roses that can coordinate with so many outfits.


My sister requested a blue rosette necklace for her birthday,  so I started making rosettes in this dusty blue that I love!

 
For this one I decided to try something different and add a simple embellishment. This is my new favorite for the summertime.
                             
                  
I could spend hours looking at etsy and all the amazing accessories artists create with rosettes. I still haven't created rosettes using patterned fabric so that will be one of my near future projects. Now I'm off to clean out my wardrobe in search of shirts that I no longer wear with pretty patterns (and maybe a trip to Joannes).

3 comments:

  1. Hi!I just read your article in create with me and loved it! just wanted to stop by and say hi! -Kendra

    www.keylimedigitaldesigns.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kendra, thank you SO much! glad you enjoyed it. Take care
    Vanessa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job! Rosettes are always the best.
    Monica.

    ReplyDelete