Monday, February 28, 2011

Welcome To The World - Baby Gift Idea

This past weekend I was supposed to co host a baby shower for a friend at work. She still had 4 weeks to go with her pregnancy and we thought we had timed it well. But things don't always go to plan! The morning of the shower her water broke and she was on her way to the hospital. Mum and bub are doing great! I guess we will instead do a "welcome to the world" party for the mum and baby (girl) since we couldn't do the shower. I'm looking forward to giving her this gift that I created though. Since I created the gift before I knew that she was having a girl I tried to keep the style gender friendly. I simply used a iron on transfer by Prima Marketing and transferred it onto a plain white onesie. Simple! And to compliment the tree on the onesie I packaged it in a repurposed Trader Joes gift bag that I had created and had published in GreenCraft Volume 4.


No comments:

Post a Comment