Sunday, August 14, 2011

Day 9: Family portraits at the park.

Today I did some family portraits for my daughters preschool teacher and her family. They hadn't done family portraits in 25 years! I have been wanting more practice photographing families and was though it would be a really special present and way to show her how grateful I am to have had her in our lives and caring for Izzy for such a long time. This was one of my favorite pictures of the day. I'm always drawn to the more natural pictures, "in the moment" style. We did do mostly posed portrait style pictures but this one of her with her grandson just stood out. I took over 300 pictures in about the space of an hour. It was great practice.


I will be sure to share more photos from today's family portrait session soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment