Sunday, March 27, 2011

Deals - Vintage Circus Products at Michaels


If you are head over heels in love with the whole "vintage circus" trend then run (don't walk) to your nearest Michaels and head straight for those sale bins that are typically near the checkout area (greatest marketing strategy ever - they get me every time). I was at my local Michaels picking up a few essentials and excited to stumble across the circus products for $1.50 a piece. For a long time I have been in love with images of vintage hot air balloons so I grabbed a cool notebook, set of cards and stamp. I'm contemplating going back for more... At $1.50 a piece I think I will stock up and have some of these on hand for gifts for friends and family!

In addition to the vintage hot air balloon designs there were a number of other designs in the same collection that were very cool. Like this set of circus themed cards. They are great "all occassion" cards. Perfect to have on hand when you need a card asap but dont want to trek to the store.

The prefect saying for all sorts of occasions -
Fun Times Ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment