Thursday, March 3, 2011

Dressing up a Cupcake

Cupcakes. Who doesn't love a good cupcake? It's kind of like not liking anything cute and cuddly or anything that is seriously cute. I think for most people it just comes naturally. Occasionally you have to indulge (in my case its a little more than occasionally) in a sweet treat.


I recently created this simple cupcake project for our Valentine Collection at Stampington & Company. No - I did not actually bake these cupcakes... I wish I was that good with my baking skills! I basically wanted to show just how easy it is to dress up a simple treat by adding something simple like a mini flag. With just toothpicks and some paper tape you can create sweet and simple flags to stick in cupcakes like these and even create a mini banner.

Perfectly sweet for any occasion!

No comments:

Post a Comment