Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Just Some Harley Pictures

So my brother in law recently purchased a Harley. While I'm very happy for him, I also worry for him and constantly remind him to be safe. He wears one of those helmets that doesn't protect the face wich I think is crazy but hopefully he will get enough bugs in the face and change his mind. I hope so. It's not so much him I worry about but other drivers. Drivers in Southern California quite frankly scare me. What scares me even more is that I know the day is coming when my husband will want one. uggh. But we will cross that bridge when we come to it. When my brother in law recently stopped by I was outside with my little one taking pictures and couldn't help but take a few quick pics of his bike. I learned a few things - for example the next time I try this I will be sure not to get my reflection in the pictures (look closely at the 2nd and 4th picture and you will see what I mean). Live and learn I guess! After I uploaded them I decided to edit in picnic and used the 60s effect. Enjoy :)






No comments:

Post a Comment